Interested in Internships?
We are regularly offering internships to university students of relevant subjects who have at least completed the first two years of their Bachelor. Internships generally cover a period of about three months. Longer internships are possible; shorter ones will have to be discussed.
According to our regulations, following points are to be followed:
- FES will not take on responsibility or insurance for possible accidents or other difficulties arising during the internship
- The acquisition of insurances, overseas health cover and liability insurances are within the responsibilities of the applicant
- The observance of relevant regulations for the entrance and stay in the concerned country falls into the responsibility of the intern
Applicants are asked to send in the following information per email and in English language:
- Curriculum Vitae
- letter of application or statement of interest, this should include an explanation why an internship with the FES is wished for
- the subject areas and tasks of particular interest
- the period of time and the aspired dates for an internship
Please send the application to: info[at]feslondon.net
Please note: All positions until April 2017 have now been filled. Internship applications for internships from May until July 2017 are currently under review. Applications for internships starting in September 2017 or later are welcome with a deadline for applications to be announced. Please check back on this site.